วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 4 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Great little tent

Eureka Apex 2XT Adventure 7' 5" by 4' 11" Two-Person Tent

 

 Eureka Apex 2XT Adventure 7' 5" by 4' 11" Two-Person TentEureka Apex 2XT Adventure 7' 5" by 4' 11" Two-Person Tent

Eureka Tent


I've taken this tent out three times so far. Once "car camping" and two backpacking trips. Two of those trips we had very heavy rains. Both times the tent stayed completely dry. I was very impressed. This is also one of the only two person tents that I've camped with that is actually comfortable for two people. The dual vestibules give plenty of gear room. Set up is simple even for one person. It's a little on the heavy side for backpacking - if that will be your main use I suggest looking at the Pinnacle Pass which is the same tent but with aluminum poles that make it about a pound lighter.


All I bought at the price $ 75.96 dollars from website amazon.

Or you may access information from this link.

http://www.amazon.com/Eureka-tent/

I think Eureka tent where everyone must have. I believe you will get a very good experience like me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น