วันศุกร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Good wireless printer for the price

 

Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer (3747B002)





 Canon PIXMA MP560

 I've had this printer for about a month now so please don't base this off a longterm use of the product. Since I've only had the printer for a month I cannot comment on ink usage since I use the printer once or twice a week. So far the printer has worked well. I have a Wireless network setup (802.11 b/g/n) and the printer connects without any problems to both desktops on my network. I was also able to connect the printer via WEP (128-bit) and WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2 Personal. I found that you will need a link strength of 50% or more and signal strength close to 70% for a smooth run on print and scan via the wireless network. I love that the scan can be setup directly on the printer for you to send to the computer as PDF/image. This really cuts down on my time to convert to PDF which is a very nice feature. Standard Printing good quality - better than my old HP PSC 1210xi.

I particularly like how the MP560 can print individual photos rather than letter size photo paper (requiring you to cut out). The borderless printing is VERY NICE - I haven't seen any issues with bleeding or off colors (using a canon high gloss paper). The power cord is slim and good length - no bulky adapter to deal with, especially when you have a power strip that has been taken up by other large adapters. As I mentioned the ink I cannot comment on at the moment for usage but the installation of print head and cartridges was very simple - just follow the directions to avoid any damage. Sorry this isn't very technical but I figured I'd just put a comment up for a nice wireless printer at a good price. I didn't see any other reviews but wanted to point this one out as a good printer. Good luck with your search!


All I bought at the price $ 94.99 dollars from website amazon.

Or you may access information from this link.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002GP7Z6Y/tipfla-20

I think  Canon PIXMA MP560 where everyone must have. I believe you will get a very good experience like me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น