วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Canon CLI-221 4-Color Value Pack

Canon CLI-221 4-Color Value Pack (Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow) (2946B004)





CLI-221 4-Color Value Pack

Excellent product. I suggest to readers that you consider using OEM products for printers. I screwed up my Canon printer using an off brand. You may go for some years with no problems using off brands and save some heavy duty money and it will pay for itself. However, if your printer fails early on because of off brand you are a loser. I have a good printer and will just pay the extra dollars. Some of my off brands were empty. Some would not work and the last batch dorked up my printer for good.

All I bought at the price $ 41.99 dollars from website amazon.

Or you may access information from this link.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon/4-Color/

I think  Canon CLI-221 4-Color Value Pack where everyone must have. I believe you will get a very good experience like me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น